Friday, 20 March 2009
I have received an award from the ever lovely Nicky over at Hollypop's. Thank you so much Nicky!! I now have to list 7 things I love, and pass it on to 7 other bloggers. So here we go:
1. I love my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, funny, clever daughter, Moomin, and also her wonderful, amazing, beautiful, funny, clever daddy, Mr Deravelled. They both make me smile every day, and I am so blessed to have them in my life! :)
2. I love HUGE pink peonies with ridiculous amounts of petals.
3. I love my huge collection of books - and I especially love buying new ones!
4. I love rainy evenings when it's cosy inside.
5. I love cake. Any kind really - chocolate, madeira, treacle sponge - you name it, I'll eat it!
6. I love Cornwall, and Whitby, and York, and Heidelberg, and New York!!
7. I love creating something special for someone I love. :)
Ok, so that's my 7 things (I could have gone on and on, but I'm trying to restrict myself!!). I would like to pass this award on to the following fab blogs:
Country Cottage Chic
Diary of a Tinyholder
Miss Sew and Sew
Casey's Elegant Musings
Country in the Town
Lissy Lou and the 2 Little Boys
Thanks again, Nicky!! It was so sweet of you to think of me. :)
Night night! x x