Saturday 9 August 2008

Yet another hat!!




I am now knitting another hat, this time it is actually intended for the Moomin. I am using James C Brett Marble DK yarn, in lovely shades of cream and pink, with speckles of grey. It's coming along nicely, and is looking good! Only thing is, I'm a bit worried that it wont be big enough for her head, so I suppose I will have to wait and see when it is finished. Fingers crossed it will be ok, because it is taking AGES to knit!!

My next project I have lined up is to have a go at knitting a pair of socks, as I've just got some DPNs. I've never used DPNs before, so this should be interesting!

Going to visit my parents tomorrow with Mr Deravelled and the Moomin, so hoping for some sunshine for once. I think we had our summer for two weeks in May, and that it's only going to get worse now. Mind you, it's still really hot and muggy - just not dry for long enough for us to enjoy it properly.

No comments: