Saturday 11 April 2009

My baby is growing up!!

Well, last Friday 3rd April was the Moomin's first day at nursery. Well, it was just a few hours, to help her settle in, and I hid in the reception area whilst she was in the room, but still!! She has grown up so quickly. I know it's cliched, but it really does only seem five minutes ago she was a tiny little thing in an incubator, with a feeding tube in her nose and with no clothes small enough to fit her. Now look at her!!



She is such a wonderful little girl, and every day is more amazing than the last. I love you, my beautiful, wonderful Moomin! :)

4 comments:

Hollypop's said...

Hi, she's a real sweety. I now time passes so quickly, you really do have to make the most of it.
Enjoy!
Nickyx

Mandy said...

She is an absolute cutie. Just look at her smile. Hopefully she will love nursey I am sure she will.
Happy Easter to you and your wonderful family xx

LissyLou said...

They grow so quickly. It doesn't feel that long ago that my eldest son started nursery and now he's nearly in junior school!

dottyspots said...

Ah, it's such a milestone isn't it? Not something I have to face now with my younger ones (due to home-edding) although they will be attending the Steiner kindergarten that is being set up by a group I'm involved with.

I love the first picture, she looks so happy!